Friday, August 23, 2013

Secret Donor That Impressed Me

Assalamualaikum and good evening (as at the time I'm writing it)


As i promised before (ouh, who cares?) I wanna write a story (real one, happened to me) recently. 

Twas happened after all of us (in UTP) busy with collecting our examination slip as the exam is just around the corner. One day we (certain people) got to know that one of our friend can't collect his examination slip as he haven't settle the university fees for this semester yet. 

It was about 3K (but he got 1.5K from other source) so we have to help him in order to get another 1.5 K. Once i received the message that tell me about that matter, i quickly opened an email thread to tell everyone. 

Well, you said Ukhuwah Fillah Abadan Abada, now it's time to practice that theoretical thingy :P. Me just do it for the sake of treasurer assistant. Okay, I can't tell about it with details. Sorry.

So, the donation run smoothly. I received a lot of notification email telling about money that has been transferred to my account. Not to forget, i used my personal account as i don't have special account for this thing. 

Surely i know who has donated as the bank will automatically tell the name of the 3rd party account. The same thing goes to who donated cash. Of course i'll know as they will meet me. 

But, for those who using cash deposit machine, they have to PM me if only they donated money as i don't want to be confuse as it will mix with my money and if only i don't notice it and use that money, what should i answer in front of Allah later.

The donation still keep ongoing. And everyday i will post something like "six days left", "let's help our sahabat that in needs" etc. One day, i checked my transaction history online and i noticed someone has transferred the money using cash deposit machine without telling me. 

So, i posted again in that email thread asking about this and please PM if only you are the one who transferred it. You know, i have to know as i said before it's my personal bank account. It might be from my family, customers etc. About two days after that, still nobody admit as the donor. 

Hence, i asked again and told that it just make me confuse and i know you want do it secretly and sincerely but please i just not sure whether it's belong to me or not.

They day after i explained it, i received a SMS that really makes me impressed and 'wow' you. The SMS as below: 



Look carefully at the number. It's private number! The level of your sincerity is at the maximum. 



xoxo,
Munirah Z. 

No comments:

Post a Comment