Wednesday, December 19, 2012

D.I.Y Cake

In my PCS class, there were always like some topics that been presented by my classmate about UTP students that doesn't have car. Not only once but until two or three times. Yeah, they are talking about me (bcoz I don't have car sobss). 

The same thing happens when it comes to celebrating friend's birthday. What's in your mind when we talking about birthday? Correct, cake! So, for the person like as i had described above,we have to find some alternatives to get a cake without going out from our campus. 

D.I.Y cake, why not? <:)

Things that you need: 


marble cake. bought from the mart for RM 3-4




chocolate bar. then, you melt it using microwavespread to the cake




ice cream! as a topping




nips or smarties or m&m's for decoration




 fruits. if you're more creative, maybe you can use strawberry/kiwi fruit (pavlova)




tadaaa. the cake after decoration :)


xoxo,
Munirah Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment