Monday, February 18, 2013

The Telekung Story

I feel like writing today. I read someone's tweeted:

"ye saya setuju. pakwe berbudi patut bagi makwe dia telekung. kalau makwe pakai telekung tu utk solat, dapatlah pakwe itu pahala."


Then, suddenly I remembered what my mum told me last holidays when I went back home. 

"Muni, ibu suka sangat telekung yang muni bagi, kain dia best. Ibu cuci telekung niy, walaupun tak kering sepenuhnya still nak guna jugak tuk solat. Besar pahala muni dapat."

Wah, when i was listened to that, I was like feel so grateful. Present that given by us, people use it for solah. Especially by the person that we should pious most after Allah and Rasul. 

Actually I wondered because my mom having many more telekungs that higher quality and patterns or even more expensive compared to what I gave to her. But yeah, mine have been selected as the best one. =')




The telekung that I meant for


xoxo,
Munirah Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment